Bylaw Enforcement

Bylaw Enforcement

If you have a complaint, you can fill out the Bylaw Violation Complaint form or contact the Bylaw Officer directly at 250-365-9349 or by email at 

You can also contact the Corporate Services Department at: 

Phone: 250-365-7227  

You will be asked to provide the following information, all of which will remain confidential:

  • Your name, address and phone number
  • name and address of the alleged violator
  • nature of your complaint
Bylaw Violation Complaint Form
Complaint-Form.pdf [81 KB]
Last Changed: May 18, 2018 09:04am
City Hall
Castlegar City Hall,
460 Columbia Avenue
Castlegar, B.C.
V1N 1G7
Hours of Operation
City Hall and Civic Works, 8:30am - 4:30pm, Mon-Fri.
Civic Works
Development Services
Financial Services
Corporate Services